Stage 1: Application and Review
If you are in the process of raising capital and feel confident that your business opportunity meets our investment criteria, the first step is to complete the online application form with a cover letter outlining your investment proposal. Letter should describe the business to be undertaken and the amount of funds being sought.
The following should be submitted along with the online application and letter:
· A resume
· Business plan (noting that this information will be used to make our initial assessment and decision about whether to proceed, we strongly recommend that you outline your project as clearly as possible).
All of these documents are to be uploaded on our webportal.
Note: We do not sign Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), however, all information provided by you at this and future stages will be treated in the strict confidence. If you prefer, we recommend leaving out any particularly sensitive information from the initial application form.
TIG’s investment team will review the investment proposal and will aim to contact you within 30 days with a decision. If you are not successful, we will let you know by email or telephone and follow up with a written reply.
**Further Application and Review **
At this stage, you will be required to submit the following information:
· Complete Personal Financial Statement Declaration
· Pro-forma financial statements (forecast)
· Bank References (where applicable)
· Three (3) Character Reference Letters
· Certificate of incorporation
· NIB Certificate of Registration
· Tax Identification Number Registration
· Valid Tax Compliance Certificate
· Certificate of Incumbency showing names of beneficial owners, officers & directors
· Copy of two forms of government issued identification i.e. Passport, driver’s license, NIB Card etc.
*All information submitted by applicants to The Investment Group Company Limited (TIG will become the property of TIG and will not be returned to the applicant.